New artists are emerging every day to take advantage of this new trend for adults coloring in and several of them are bringing nature and botanicals to coloring book enthusiasts every day.
Edan Curtis is a new artist with two nature coloring books for adults for sale.
She is a Los Angeles based artist that enjoys bringing art projects to people that feel they are not necessarily artistically gifted. She discovered this when one of her art students (age 73) said he had never felt so relaxed as he had during the art class and would spend the rest of his life painting and coloring (even though he considered himself an amateur). With the belief that art is for everyone she designed this second book to be more elegant and natural. The designs are intended not only to be fun but to become colorful artworks the user can hang or frame. Coloring books are a great way to unwind and loose yourself in the artistic process. – Source: Amazon
WILDY IMAGINATIVE ~ Take and artistic Journey amongst natures most beautiful and bizarre creations. Give colorful life to plant and animal kingdoms. Color the cosmos or glittering crystal clusters. Each page is designed to calm the mind and stimulate the soul. Explore your artistic side with this wonderfully unique coloring book for grown ups.
Coloring Book Features:
- Each page single sided to avoid markers bleeding through.
- Specially printed in light grey coloring that results in a finished product that looks less like a coloring book and more like a paint by numbers or art piece.
- Appropriate for young adults and children.
- Pages include : sea-horses, tropical reefs, turtles, deep sea creatures, octopus, pelicans, owls, jungle plants, succulents and cactus, crystals, planets, jaguars, whales, islands, feathers, seashells, chameleons, frogs, mushrooms and redwoods.
Edan Curtis’ first book was created as an inspiration to her daughter. It allows you to take a journey around the world with color. Explore exotic destinations through art. From the jungles of Costa Rica to the beaches of Thailand. Discover India’s Taj Majal or visit Saint Basils Cathedral in Russia. Roam vineyards in France or or cruise the Italian Coast. Each page is designed to stimulate your mind as well as provide an artistic adventure. Each destination includes the regions landscapes, sights, plants and wildlife. Source: Amazon
Coloring Book Features:
- Printed on one side so color does not bleed through.
- Designed to relieve stress and unwind the mind.
- 52 pages 8.5 x 11
- Destinations include: Costa Rica, Teotihuacán, Mexico, Moscow, Russia, Tanzania, Africa, China, Great Barrier Reef – Australia, Egypt, North Africa, Japan, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Thailand, Peru, Brazil, Philippines, Greece, France, Switzerland, India, Redwood Forest, California, Arizona, Hawaii and New Mexico USA.