Adult Calendars to Color in 2022
Keep your favorite hobby close at hand with these beautiful Coloring Calendars for Adults.
The problem with Coloring Calendars for me is keeping up, so go ahead and get started on your 2022 calendars now so you are ready for the new year.
Johanna Basford is always the first to start a trend and coloring calendars are no different. Here are her Coloring Calendars for 2022.
A Special Collection of Whimsical Illustrations From Her Best-Selling Books
This calendar is spiral-bound with a Gold-foil accented cover.
- Planning spread for September–December 2022
- High-quality paper stock to provide best coloring results
- Generous grids provide space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Includes widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
I just received this datebook at our coloring group’s holiday gift exchange and it is by far my favorite with selections of Johanna’s coloring books on each day, with the smaller format allowing you to finish in a short amount of time. Each image is printed on one side with the dates on the other so you can use markers on these too.
Detailed illustrations throughout from one of Johanna’s eight best-selling books—How to Draw Inky Wonderlands, World of Flowers, Ivy and the Inky Butterfly, Magical Jungle, Johanna’s Christmas, Lost Ocean, Enchanted Forest, and Secret Garden. It’s spiral bound and the cover features rose-gold foil accents.
An Irreverent Adult Coloring Calendar
I know a ton of people this calendar would be perfect for! What a great stocking stuffer gift.
Large Five Year Planner with Flower Coloring Pages
With an inspiring blend of illustrations to color, seasonal spells and rituals, and monthly and weekly calendar pages, find yourself on the empowering journey of your own magical path.
- Monthly calendar spreads
- Weekly planning pages with lined space for each day
- Moon phase and moon sign tracking
- A spell for each month and a ritual idea for each Sabbat
- Lots of magical illustrations to color and extra space for notes
- Handy 6×9″ size
- Hardback or spiral bound.
Have I missed your favorite? Please let me know…..