Yes, this is what you thought the first time you heard the phrase “Adult Coloring Books” Naughty, Sexy Funny and Kinky describe the list we have put together for you.
Funny Coloring Books for Grownups
Funny Books For Guys & Gals
These are a bit racy and irreverent so if you are easily offended you might want to skip this section but these look like great gifts for some of our friends this year. Find Cuss Word coloring books here and funny political coloring books here.
Funny books for Moms
#MomLife: A Snarky Coloring Book
Pages Include the following:
- Congratulations on Your New Vajayjay
- Tub Poop Happens
- I Look So Peaceful when my Kids are Sleeping
- Potty Like a Rock Star
- I Breed Nonsleepers
- My Little Monsters
- No Talkie Before Coffee
- Toddlers are Aholes
- Mommy’s Juicebox
- Terrible Twos
- Coffee versus Sleep
- Wine Rhymes with Friday
- In Dog Wine
- Not My Circus Not My Monkeys
- Serenity Now
- Bra Off Hair Up Sweats On
- Wild Child
- Don’t You Dare Call Me Ma’am
- Keep Calm and Mommy On
- Normalize Breastfeeding
- Mama Hair Don’t Care
If you love your job and want to spend nights and weekends hanging out with your boss then this book is not for you. This is for the rest of us. The ones who drag their unwilling bodies through day after day of soul-sucking life-draining work. On the verge of a breakdown? So is Fred. He’s had enough. There is only so much one man can take and he can’t take any more. Live vicariously through Fred as he acts out his fantasies of killing his boss. (10 illustrations to color +1 bonus page). Stabbings, strangulation, cannibalism, magic tricks gone wrong, you name it Fred’s done it. Let the stress melt away as you carefully color in the murderous acts. You can’t really kill your boss and now you don’t have to. Fred does it for you!
Click to order AMAZON US AMAZON UK AMAZON CA Book Depository
Coloring for Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book – The artwork resembles that of a children’s activity book, while actually offering an ironic look at the stereotypes, habits, and challenges of modern adulthood. Coloring for Grown-Ups includes more than 50 fun activities, such as:
- 6 Steps for Compromising Your Integrity and Goals!
- “Hipster or Homeless?”
- Color the Potential Terrorists!
- Draw the person you thought you’d grow up to be before you abandoned all your hopes and dreams!
Color Me Drunk A Drinking and Drawing Activity Book– Review from Cantrinka says There are over 120 pages of creative “activities.” The following is just a sampling of what is between the covers:
- draw a Picasso-style portrait of a friend
- practice making ‘regrettable’ tattoos
- renderings of famous paintings are left partially unfinished…you finish them off
- design your own beer labels
- wino bingo
- pickup line survival guide
- draw aliens on a row of urinals
- images of various types of drinks…you have to draw someone bathing, drowning, etc. in the drink
- a few coloring projects including some that are extremely intricate
- Click to Buy US UK Canada
“I bought this activity book for my son to gift to one of his college buddies, a fellow who loves his beer and also likes to doodle. Since the pages of the book are somewhat heavy-weight, markers can be used and shouldn’t bleed through.”
PLAY WITH MY BOOBS: A Titstacular Activity Book for Adults – Yes.. we said boobs.. everyone has them…. what a great bachelor party or gag gift. Creator D.D. Stacks says this. This bounteous bevy of games is 2nd in the My Boobs Series, which includes COLOR MY BOOBS and STICKER MY BOOBS. The perfect party favor for Bachelorette and Bachelor parties, these books also make hilarious gag gifts, and stimulate romantic evenings! Surprisingly tasteful, these witty books offer hours of intimate fun! PLAY WITH MY BOOBS features mazes, matching games, fill-in-the-blanks, word searches, coloring pages and much more, all featuring all new bodacious, busty beauties.
Click to buy: US UK Canada
- Unicorns are Jerks
- Dinosaurs With Jobs: a coloring book celebrating our old-school co-workers .
- Sexy Adult Coloring – UK Only
- Funny Coloring Books
This book is filled with clever drawings of things that happen at your workplace and would be perfect to keep tucked in your desk drawer to color and cheer up an office mate or post on the break room wall. Check out their Instagram account to see some of the work colored in. ADORABLE! Kathy Weller also has a line of illustrated products on Etsy, her coffee cups are particularly adorable!
Where’s the MUTE button – an office attitude & swear word coloring book
Naughty and Sexy Coloring Books for Adults
Fat Ladies in Spaaaaace: a body-positive coloring book – Amazon reviewer Professor Mom say ” I love, love, love this coloring book. It’s fun, funny, and so respectful of women of all shapes and sizes. It might be just a wee bit mature for some kids (it refers to seducing alien women in one of the captions, has a bit of cleavage in some of the drawings and obliquely acknowledges the fact that folks might not be straight) but any child with cool parents could handle it and any adult who believes in celebrating body diversity and likes sci-fi/fantasy will love it. The paper quality is very nice. The cover is sturdy and the drawings are clear, crisp and simple enough to make for fun coloring. This would be a great gift to give a friend who might need an antidote to the pervasive societal messages that fat folks can’t do amazing things. Make sure you have a big box of crayons, you’re going to want to color these as soon as they are delivered! US UK Canada
Secrets Beneath the Leaves by Vivid Owl Coloring takes the coloring artist on a journey through a sensual, whimsical garden, full of lush leaves, exotic flowers, curious critters, and sensual delights. This adult coloring book invites you to explore 30 fully hand-illustrated designs, inspired by the beauty of nature and the human body and provides hours and hours of coloring joy. This was such a fun coloring book to receive from Vivid Owl when you first take a look you just see intricately tangled gardens but you start to do a double take when entwined in the leaves you see lovers embracing in different positions. The cover is luscious thick waxy paper and the pages inside are one sided so you marker folks will love this one. Don’t forget to put a piece of paper behind your work. This shipped to us all the way from Sweden and we are so glad it did. US UK Canada
Mer World Problems a coloring book documenting hardships under the sea by illustratorTheo Nicole Lorenz, the mistress of funny coloring hits it out of the park again. Mermaids might seem to have it all, with their shiny tails and fancy seashell castles, but life under the sea is full of difficulties. This coloring book depicts the most pressing issues mermaids face, including socially inept sea turtles, interpersonal issues with fish, lack of wifi, and more.
Unicorns on Bad Trips: A Coloring Book
This adult coloring book has over 30 trippy patterns, featuring unicorns on all kinds of bad trips.
* Trips vary in severity from kinda nice to maybe a little bit scary. Click the contest entry below and win a copy of Unicorns!
Tamara Van Wijk has a few really cute and sexy coloring books for you. The paper is not the greatest but you can copy the images to card stock if you like to layer your colored pencils or use art markers
Slinky Tarts Volume 1 – Cute and Sexy Girls to Color
Coloring book addicts of either sex will like this book.
I have been in love with this fun artist since the first moment I saw one of the illustrations colored in, Take a look. Reviews state that the paper quality isn’t very good so my suggestion is to copy them to some nice card stock so you could use your markers.
Slinky Tart – Something Old Something New – The Slinky Tart coloring book for Adults…and Men, is a coloring book with cute and classic Pin Up cartoon girls. Some themed, some plain, but all are sexy in their own cute way. Bring them to life with your coloring medium of choice. 24 single sided Pages of naughty sexy fun. *Paper is thin and doesn’t hold up to much layering
Grimm Fairy Tales Adult Coloring Book – Join in the adventure and escape by coloring the lines of the world’s most recognizable characters. From Red Riding Hood to Cinderella, Little Mermaid to Robyn Hood, and OZ to Wonderland. Let your brain focus on creating great pieces of artwork while relieving the stress of everyday life. Hone your coloring skills by collaborating with some of the best artists in the comic book industry such as Jamie Tyndall, J. Scott Campbell, Dawn McTigue and more. Grimm Fairy Tales’ adult coloring book provides hours of great art to be filled with your imagination! Relive your childhood passion of coloring and fairy tales all in one unique book!
My Review, I adore the images in this book unfortunately the paper is just awful if you are a person who uses colored pencils for layering. You are going to need to copy your favorite images over to card stock!
There are 4 books so far in this collection which all feature 35 black and white Illustrations of the hottest Bay Area alternative models, all drawn by artist James Courtney. They are printed on both sides of the paper so if you want to use Copics you’ll need to copy them over to card stock. A fantastic book to practice your shading.
- Kinky Coloring Book 1 Click to order US UK Canada
- Kinky Coloring Book 2 Click to order US UK Canada
- Kinky Coloring Book 3 Click to order US UK Canada
- Kinky Coloring Book 4 Click to order US UK Canada
A few other sexy coloring books you might be interested in
- Sex Position Coloring Book Click to order US – Amazon UK – Canada
- The Big Coloring book of Co**s Click to Order US – UK – Canada
- The Big Coloring Book of VJJ’s (This one reminds me of that episode of Sex & the City where the artist paints Charlotte’s)
- Fetish Coloring Book – Hilarious reviews on this one! “This was the wrong gift for my mom. IT was also the wrong gift for my 8-year-old cousin. It was absolutely the right gift for the guy with night vision goggles across the street. He no longer spies. Great success!” and another “Be prepared for a very kinky book! Various fetishes and if you are not open minded this book is not for you. It is very naughty! (Nothing wrong with naughty!) You will need a lot of skin tone and pink pencils & Skin tone markers/crayons folks! This book should be rated X! Such an entertaining book, this is truly an adult coloring book.” US UK Canada
UK Only Sexy Colouring Books
Naughty Colouring Books for Adults – Sexy but not so raunchy you couldn’t color in public according to the reviews
Canadian’s Only. Naughty Coloring Books
Karleigh Sue’s Coloring Book – Sexy Pinup Girls to color in
Sexy Coloring Books & Pages from Etsy
We thoroughly researched reviews on these, there are others in the genre but many of them have horrible reviews so please be sure and read those before ordering.
Sexy Coloring Book Supplies you will need include:
- Flesh tone Colored Pencils by Derwent
- Flesh tone Colored Pencils by Lyra
- Prismacolor Portrait Set of Colored Pencils
- Kum Sharpener – These are the best for your Colored Pencils!
- Flesh tone Markers – Tombow Brush Markers
- Flesh tone Markers – Copic – for the serious artist
- Spectrum Noir Flesh Tone Markers
- Copic Ciao Markers – Flesh Tones
If you don’t have Amazon Prime yet.. well now is the time and you get a Free 30-day trial to check it out.
The Amazon Prime membership program offers special benefits for just $99 per year. Members can: Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone, Borrow books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library and most importantly during the holiday season you get unlimited free two-day shipping with no minimum order size.